Wednesday 19 May 2010

1 of my greatest challenge ...

7hours later .....
1 of my great challenge of my life ....
EXAM !!!!!!

Power Engineering ... <-- why on earth there is such thing existed >.<

my last paper gonna be it .
i can tell u that, i just went for 25% of that subject,
dont be suprised , i cant either believe it ....
not because of 25%, but i cant believe i make it for 25% .... LOL~~

PS: oh no .. hopefully my parents aint gonna see this ...

thats why, now im having trouble coping it .
how im gonna pass this paper ????
BIG BIG BIG Question MARK !!!!

and after u know my problem, im amazed i still can write BLOG,
instead of study ....
an hour past, i cant read anymore ... my mind are FULLED, in FULLEST, FULL
just want to cool my mind now ...

PS: missing HOME !!! will miss ENGLAND soon .... >.<
___________________________________________________________
NEXT minor topic: i still cant get rid of my ex out of my mind,
i mean totally ... but hmm , guess wat, just left 5% ; her name cant out of my mind
i think because i din felt in love to another girl yet ....
after i think i fell, her name will gone forever .... PS:still sure she is one of my Good FREN

No comments:

Post a Comment