Wednesday 11 March 2009

Love Strengthens

Don't you think love is a wonderful thing ?
Just what love can do ?

Love brings joy, tears, laughters, memories ....
Sometimes love is just around you,
and sometime is far from you.

I felt lonely. But ....
Love STRENGTHENs me ...
memories bring me comfort,
strengthens my hopes, my decisions .

We do have problems, fear, worries ...
but do you know ?
it is LOVE that brought us through,
no matter it is from whom ,
it can be your friends, families , and especially from GOD above.

I do really appreciate LOVE now,
especially from my family ...
that always supported me whenever or whatever i go or do ..
and from friends,
you bring me through the toughest times,
my sorrow , my loneliness...
and from GOD,
that LOVE ME ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment